2023 Bread History Mother’s Day Photo Contest: Celebrating the Most Popular “GORGEOUS MAMA”
Bread History is proud to launch our 2023 Mother’s Day Photo Contest, where we celebrate the most important women in our lives – our mothers. This year’s theme is “GORGEOUS MAMA,” and we want you to capture the warmth, creativity, and love that your mom brings to your life.
Launching Date: 3 MAY, 2023
Contest Period: 3 MAY – 21 MAY, 2023
How to Join:
- Snap the photos of your Mother’s Day celebration with any of Bread History’s Mother’s Day Special Cakes or our Signature Cake.
- We want to see your most creative and heart-warming photos, so make sure to show your mom and your Bread History cake in the picture.
- Minimal photo touch-ups or editing are allowed.
- Send your photos to our Bread History Facebook Page through Facebook Messenger.
- Our team will upload your photo to our Bread History Facebook Page under the Mother’s Day Photo Contest Album.
- Share your photo from the album with your friends and family, and collect the highest likes to become the most popular “GORGEOUS MAMA.”
- Please note that for your likes to be eligible, your fans must first like and follow our Bread History Facebook Page.
1st Prize: Vangohh Eminent Hotel 2 Days 1 Night Tropical Theme Accommodation, worth RM1,400.00
2nd Prize: Ixora Hotel 3 Days 2 Night Superior Room, worth RM1,140.00
3rd Prize: Pandora Bracelet , worth RM419.00
We can’t wait to see your heart-warming and creative photos. Join the 2023 Bread History Mother’s Day Photo Contest now and celebrate your GORGEOUS MAMA!
Contest Terms and Conditions
Organizer & Eligibility
The Bread History Mother’s Day Photo Contest [“Contest”] contest is organized by Bread History Sdn. Bhd. (636489 – V) [‘Organizer’] The organizer of this Contest is Bread History Sdn. Bhd. (636489 – V), with its business office at 73, 75, Jalan Industri Beringin, Taman Perindustrian Beringin, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang. (the “Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens and residents in Malaysia.
The following individuals are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries, related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents. siblings, spouses]: and/or
b) Representatives, staff agents and suppliers of advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
All participants should note that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
This Contest will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 3 May 2023 and will end on 23:59:59, 21 May 2023. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
The person submitting the photograph(s) must include Bread History Mother‘s day Special cakes or Signature Cakes.
How To Participate?
1. Snap the photos of your Mother’s Day celebration with any of Bread History Mother’s Day Special Cakes or our Signature Cake.
-We want to see your most creative and heart-warming photos, so make sure to show your mom and your Bread History cake in the picture.
-Minimal photo touch-ups or editing are allowed.
2. Send your photos to our Bread History Facebook Page through Facebook Messenger.
-Our team will upload your photo to our Bread History Facebook Page under the Mother’s Day Photo Contest Album.
3. Share your photo from the album with your friends and family, and collect the highest likes to become the most popular “GORGEOUS MAMA.”
-Please note that for your likes to be eligible, your fans must first like and follow our Bread History Facebook Page.
It’s that simple!
Contest Prizes, Winner Selection, and Winners Announcement
This contest offers
1st Prize: Vangohh Eminent Hotel 2 Days 1 Night
Tropical Theme Accommodation, worth RM1,400.00
2nd Prize: Ixora Hotel 3 Days 2 Night
Superior Room, worth RM1,140.00
3rd Prize: Pandora Bracelet , worth RM419.00
Winners will be selected based on the most Facebook LIKES.
– The one with the most likes will be the 1st Prize Winner
– The one with the second most likes will be the 2nd Prize Winner
– The one with the third most likes will be the 3rd Prize Winner
Shortlisted participants must reply via the messaging platform linked to their Facebook or Instagram accounts with their full details, and may have to provide details of their NRIC number, telephone numbers for the participant within three days days of being messaged. If no reply is received within this period, the next best entrant will be contacted.
The decisions made by Organizer are final, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
a) Participants found to be using fake accounts or engaging in fraudulent activities to increase the number of “likes” on their entry will be disqualified.
b) The contest organizers reserve the right to review and audit all entries and likes received to ensure fair play and compliance with the rules.
c) If any participant is disqualified, the participant with the next highest number of valid likes will be declared the winner.
- Winners will be notified by the Organizer.
- The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
- Winners will be announced on Bread History Facebook page or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. In the event that a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on Facebook page or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
The Organizer, and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
- Any mistakes, errors or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or other causes out of their control.
- Lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
- This term and condition are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
- The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries
- The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
- Participants and winners will bear in full and be responsible for any liabilities, unexpected incidents, injuries, malfunctions, claims or accidents (including death) that were caused by them entering this Contest or during their redemption and/or usage of Contest prizes and they agree to relieve the Organizer and its agencies from any claims be it for any forms of injuries, accidents, loss of life or economical losses and others.
The acceptance of contest prizes is taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo submitted by the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all of the Participants’ personal data, and requires all third party data processors to comply to the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
Purchase any of the Bread History Signature Whole Cake or Mother’s Day Special Cake series to stand a chance to win fabulous prizes. Total 25 prizes worth RM 8,800 and above! Exclusively for BH members only!
2 Simple Steps to Win!
1. Buy any of the Signature Cake (C6 above) or Mother’s Day Special Cake Series (including cupcake) from any Bread History outlets. (except Intel PG7, 24Xpress)
2. Scan BH membership (In-store) or fill in your BH membership number at Checkout page for Online purchases at www.BreadHistory.com.my.
2 Rounds of Lucky Draw Prizes：
Early Bird Lucky Draw x 10 prizes
Contest Period：17 Apr – 4 May, 2023
BH App member who purchased any of the Signature Cake (C6 or above) or Mother’s Day Special Cake Series (including cupcakes) during this period shall entitle for both Early Bird Lucky Draw and Grand Lucky Draw.
Grand Lucky Draw x 15 prizes
Contest Period：5 May – 14 May, 2023
BH App member who purchased any of the Signature Cake (C6 above) or Mother’s Day Special Cake Series (including cupcake) during this period shall entitle for Grand Lucky Draw.
LV Wallet – Worth RM2,950
Swarovski Necklace – Worth RM665
Third Prize Coach Wristlet – Worth RM650
Coach Wristlet – Worth RM650
Pandora Bracelet – Worth RM375 & 10th more exciting prizes from Chanel, Pandora and Swarovski!
Terms and Conditions
1. The organizer of this Contest is Bread History Sdn. Bhd. (636489–V), with its business office at 73, 75, Jalan Industri Beringin, Taman Perindustrian Beringin, Juru, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang. (the “Organizer”).
2. This ‘BREAD HISTORY MOTHER’S DAY SPEND & WIN CONTEST’ (“Contest”) will be governed by these terms and conditions and participants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions, and will be bound by them. Participation is voluntary.
- The Contest starts at 00:00:00 on 17th April 2023 and closes at 23:59:59 on 14th May 2023.
- The two  Contest Periods are as per below:
Early Bird Lucky Draw: 17th Apr -4th May 2023
Grand Lucky Draw: 5th May – 14th May 2023
1. This Contest is open to residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period, except employees and immediate families of Bread History Sdn. Bhd., their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors and advertising agencies.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
1. Contest is open for Bread History APP registered members only.
2. Winner Selection.
2.1. Early Bird Lucky Draw
The total serialized numbers allocated based on the qualified POS Sales Transaction received, and Entries received from Online purchases (via Webstore at www.breadhistory.com.my, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger) within Early Bird Contest Period from 17th Apr to 4th May 2023 (e.g., 1,001 entries) ÷ allocated prizes = winning entry serial number,
1,001 entries ÷ allocated prizes = winning entry serial number = 1,001 ÷ 10 = 100.01 = 100
(The multiplication number in this case is 100)
The Early Bird contest Prize winner is the 100th serial number entry and subsequent serial numbers with the multiplication of 100. The rounding formula will be performed if the number of total entries arises the decimal value, the number will be rounded to the nearest single digit number.
The 10 selected winner will be chosen randomly by randomizer to determine their prizes for the Early Bird Lucky Draw.
2.2. Grand Lucky Draw
The total serialized numbers allocated based on the qualified POS Sales Transaction received, and Entries received from Online purchases (via Webstore at www.breadhistory.com.my, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger) within Contest Period from 17th Apr to 14th May 2023 (e.g., 3,001 entries) ÷ allocated prizes = winning entry serial number,
3,001 entries ÷ allocated prizes = winning entry serial number = 3,001 ÷ 15 = 200.06 = 200
(The multiplication number in this case is 200)
The Contest Prize winner is the 200th serial number entry and subsequent serial numbers with the multiplication of 200. The rounding formula will be performed if the number of total entries arises the decimal value, the number will be rounded to the nearest single digit number. The 15 selected winner will be chosen randomly by randomizer to determine their prizes for the Grand Lucky Draw.
3. Participants MUST scan their BH membership via in-store purchase at Bread History’s outlets or provide their BH membership number during Online purchases (via Webstore at www.breadhistory.com.my, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger) of any Signature Cake (size C6 or above) or Mother’s Day Special Cake (including cupcake) during Contest Period with full payment made.
4. The Organizer will not send any acknowledgement report for each Entry received. No entry is accepted without scanning or submitting their membership during the purchase.
5. The Organizer is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
6. Notwithstanding any of the above, upon receipt of the Entry and/or upon selection of the winners, as the case may be, the Organizer shall reserve the right to request for further evidence in the processing of the Entry including the original Proof of Purchase (hardcopy) for verification prior to the delivery of the Prizes. Failure to produce any of the foregoing document(s) within the stipulated timeframe will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
1. Prizes allocation as per below:
Early Bird Lucky Draw: 17th Apr -4th May 2023.
|2||Chanel – Perfume|
|3||Pandora – Bracelet|
|4||Pandora – Bracelet|
|5||Pandora – Earring|
|6||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|7||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|8||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|9||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|10||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
Grand Lucky Draw: 5th May- 14th May, 2023.
|Grand Prize||Louis Vuitton Wallet|
|2nd||Swarovski – Necklace|
|5th||Pandora – Bracelet|
|6th||Pandora – Bracelet|
|7th||Pandora – Necklace|
|8th||Pandora – Earring|
|9th||Pandora – Earring|
|10th||Swarovski – Pen|
|11th||Swarovski – Pen|
|12th||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|13th||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|14th||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
|15th||Pandora – Cash Voucher RM50|
2. All results announcement will be made 2 weeks later after the contest ends on 14th May 2023. All winners will be then notified 2 weeks later after the Result announcement and where details and terms of collection of prizes will be given in due course. Winner announcement will also be made at Bread History Facebook page.
3. All prizes except Grand Prize need to be collected from nearby Bread History’s outlet. Winner of Grand Prize will choose to collect either from Louis Vuitton Kuala Lumpur Starhill store or nearby Bread History outlet at a pre-arranged date. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any expenses or taxes (if any) arise during the process of collecting the prizes by winner from Kuala Lumpur or nearby Bread History outlets.
4. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description (if applicable).
5. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following entries and/or Participant(s) without having to furnish any proof or explanation to the Participant(s): – Duplicate, incomplete, unclear, damaged, late entries, entries without scanning membership, entries suspected of a syndication, illegal acquisition of receipts and/or any other disputable entries which appears questionable to the Organizer.
6. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. The Organizer shall contact the winners based on the contact number of their membership registration. In the event that the winner could not be contacted within 30days from winner announcement date, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize against such winner and select another winner.
8. Winners that have been successfully contacted must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited after 30days from winner notification date.
9. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of Winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of this Contest Winner(s).
Liabilities and Responsibilities
1. All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
2. The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfilment of any prize, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
3. Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
1. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Contest in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prizes or any component of the Prizes with a prize of equal or greater value if the selected Winner(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever, or if the originally advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the control of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes should the selected winner(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the Contest and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
4. Acceptance of Prize(s) constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the Winners’ names and photos for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use Winners’ names and photos for future promotional and marketing activities.
5. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the contest without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the contest is final with respect to any aspect of the contest, including the determination of the winner(s) or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
7. The Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondences will not be entertained.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our phone line at 04-505 0070 or 016-4183770 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email to: [email protected].