Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Username or email
Calling all Lotus Biscoff lovers! 📣🤎 Get ready to fall in love with our newest creation, the Cherish Moment Cake! 🎂🌟
Indulge in the heavenly combination of brown sugar cake coated with Lotus cookies and creamy Lotus sauce, topped with irresistible crumbs. 🧈🤎✨🤤
This cake is perfect to share with up to 5 people. Whether for a family gathering, a birthday party, a hangout with friends or even for self cheat day! 🤪😋 this cake will make every moment sweeter! 🎂😍
Psstt! As you guys know, our Baker 👩🏻🍳 will only bake best treats! 🍰🔥Get it now from our outlets! 😱🥳
#BreadHistory #CherishMomentCake #LotusBiscoff #Deals #NewProduct
Moshi! Moshi! Don’t forget to testing out our new product 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶! 🍡 A sweet bun with soft chewy cream cheese & mochi filling.
The chewiness of the mochi and creamy sweet and salty cream cheese just gives you the tremendous first bite feel!
Such a perfect treats for all mochi lovers!🤤
It’s made with freshly baked sweet bun, then filled with slightly sweetened cream cheese & mochi in the center of the bun and baked golden.
It’s sweet, sooo good and worth to try! 🍡😍😮💨
Run to the nearest outlet to grab now! 🏃🏻💨
#BreadHistory #MoshiMochi #CreamCheese #Mochi
🧀 This is not a joke! The NEW Maisano Cheese Loaf is a fun, flavorful, creamy & full of cheese that will blend in perfectly with everyone’s appetite!
A must-try with the soft and airy loaf with cheddar cube inside will just tickle your taste bud! Yes go and grab now please!💛
It’s flavourful, our Maisano Cheese Loaf is made with a high quality cheddar and flour! The perfect choice for breakfast, toast or even as meal replacement. 🧀🥪
Get this at all of our outlets today. Trust us! We bake the best loaves since 2003!
#BreadHistory #MaisanoCheeseLoaf #Loaf #Cheese
Calling all bun enthusiasts! Bite into clouds with 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜 bun! 👏🏻🍫
Crispy skin, soft, fluffy, and bursting with almondy chocolaty goodness, it’s the ultimate treat for any chocolate lover. 🍫🍫🍫
Bite into the sweet sensation of sea salt chocolate, almond nib, and a delightful almond filling! 🌰🤤😍
Perfect for sharing or enjoying all by yourself.😀🤎
Hurry to our nearest outlet and try it today!👩🏻🤝👩🏼✨🤩
#BreadHistory #CrackinChoc #Choc #SeaSaltChocolate #AmondNib #AlmondFilling
The more layer, more better! 🍫🌪️ We will be launching our new Spiral Marble bun today! ✨😍
It is perfect for chocolate lover, the fluffy bun with chocolate layers in between. It is totally mouth-watering to bite. 🤤
This Spiral Marble bun is great for any occasion, whether it’s for your breakfast, dessert, a birthday party or even just as snack while having fun with your friends. 🎉🥳
Don’t miss a chance to get it at our outlets!
#BreadHistory #SpiralMarbleBun #Bun
Bread History is presenting a selection of four mooncake varieties, each crafted to perfection. Our offerings include Traditional Mooncakes, Milk Dough Mooncakes, Suzhou Mooncakes, and Mochi Yam Mooncakes. This special collection is available in celebration of the Mid Autumn Festival, allowing you to indulge in the essence of tradition and togetherness.
Don’t miss the chance to explore our diverse range of mooncakes – perfect for making your Mid Autumn Festival truly memorable!
#BreadHistory #MidAutumnFestival #Celebration #Promotion #OnlineShopping
Starting from 25 MAY until 31 August 2023 Bread History🥖🥐🥨🧇🍞 will launch a PWP Promo💥💥💥.
Any purchase of Bread History product total RM20 & above in a single receipt will entitle for our exclusive “Purchase with Purchase (PWP) PROMO❗️❗️❗️”🌟🌟🌟
You get to purchase Europe Cheese or Marble Europe Cheese at PWP price for only RM15 per pc 🤩🤩🤩, it’s awesome, right?
Wait no more, try out our Europe Cheese series now with PWP.
(T&C Applies. This promo is not applicable to Intel PG7, Keysight Technologies & 24xpress outlets.)
#BreadHistory #FreshlyBaked #BakeryLove #drycakes #europecheese #marbleeuropecheese #pwp #purchasewithpurchase
Purchase any of the Bread History Signature Whole Cake or Father’s Day Special Cake series to stand a chance to win fabulous prizes. Total 15 prizes worth RM 6,500 and above! Exclusively for BH members only!
2 Simple Steps to Win!
Lucky Draw Prizes：
Grand Lucky Draw x 15 prizes
Contest Period：1st June – 31st July, 2023
BH App member who purchased any of the Signature Cake (C6 above) or Father’s Day Special Cake Series (including cupcake) during this period shall entitle for Grand Lucky Draw.
Motorcycle SM Sport 110E – Worth RM5,060
Second Prize & Third Prize
1000mah Power Bank x 2 – Worth RM209
TWS Earphone- Worth RM169
Wireless Charger Carlender – Worth RM145 & 10th more exciting prizes from Bizcode.com !
Terms and Conditions
1. The organizer of this Contest is Bread History Sdn. Bhd. (636489–V), with its business office at 73, 75, Jalan Industri Beringin, Taman Perindustrian Beringin, Juru, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang. (the “Organizer”).
2. This ‘BREAD HISTORY FATHER’S DAY SPEND & WIN CONTEST’ (“Contest”) will be governed by these terms and conditions and participants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions, and will be bound by them. Participation is voluntary.
The Grand Lucky Draw Contest will be starts at 00:00:00 on 1st June 2023 and closes at 23:59:59 on 31st July 2023.
1. This Contest is open to residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period, except employees and immediate families of Bread History Sdn. Bhd., their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors and advertising agencies.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
1. Contest is open for Bread History APP registered members only.
2. Prize Winner Selection
2.1. The names of eligible participants will be collected from point-of-sale (POS) sales transactions and entries received from online purchases made through the Bread History webstore at www.breadhistory.com.my, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger during the Contest Period, which runs from June 1st to July 31st, 2023. For each product purchased, the participant will be eligible for one entry. If a customer purchases two or more items, the customer will be entitled to the corresponding number of entries, and so forth. However, each participant can only win one prize. If a participant’s name is selected for multiple prizes, their subsequent wins will be canceled, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
2.2. These collected entries will be compiled into lists and uploaded to an online randomizer tool to randomly select 15 winners.
2.3. The prize winners will be selected using the randomizer tool and announced before the prizes are awarded.
3. Participants MUST scan their BH membership via in-store purchase at Bread History’s outlets or provide their BH membership number during Online purchases (via Webstore at www.breadhistory.com.my, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger) of any Signature Whole Cake (size C6 or above) or Father’s Day Special Cake (including cupcake) during Contest Period with full payment made. Pre-order Customized Design Cake are not eligible for the contest.
4. The Organizer will not send any acknowledgement report for each Entry received. No entry is accepted without scanning or submitting their membership during the purchase.
5. The Organizer is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
6. Notwithstanding any of the above, upon receipt of the Entry and/or upon selection of the winners, as the case may be, the Organizer shall reserve the right to request for further evidence in the processing of the Entry including the original Proof of Purchase (hardcopy) for verification prior to the delivery of the Prizes. Failure to produce any of the foregoing document(s) within the stipulated timeframe will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
1. Prizes allocation as per below:
Lucky Draw: 1st June- 31st July, 2023.
2. Live Lucky Draw online broadcast date to be announce after the campaign. All winners will be notified 2 weeks later after the roulette online broadcast result announcement and where details and terms of collection of prizes will be given in due course. Winner announcement will also be made at Bread History Facebook page.
3. All prizes except Grand Prize need to be collected from nearby Bread History’s outlet. Winner of Grand Prize will choose to collect either from CK MOTORWORLD SDN BHD store or nearby Bread History outlet at a pre-arranged date. The Grand Prize for this Spend & Win Contest is a motorcycle (make and model to be specified by the Organizer) and does not include any additional costs, such as road tax and insurance expenses. The winner of the motorcycle prize is responsible for all costs associated with the ownership and operation of the vehicle, including but not limited to road tax, insurance, licensing fees, maintenance, repairs, and any other related expenses.
4. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description (if applicable).
5. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following entries and/or Participant(s) without having to furnish any proof or explanation to the Participant(s): – Duplicate, incomplete, unclear, damaged, late entries, entries without scanning membership, entries suspected of a syndication, illegal acquisition of receipts and/or any other disputable entries which appears questionable to the Organizer.
6. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. The Organizer shall contact the winners based on the contact number of their membership registration. In the event that the winner could not be contacted within 30days from winner announcement date, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize against such winner and select another winner.
8. Winners that have been successfully contacted must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited after 30days from winner notification date.
9. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of Winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of this Contest Winner(s).
Liabilities and Responsibilities
1. All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
2. The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfilment of any prize, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
3. Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
1. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Contest in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prizes or any component of the Prizes with a prize of equal or greater value if the selected Winner(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever, or if the originally advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the control of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes should the selected winner(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the Contest and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
4. Acceptance of Prize(s) constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the Winners’ names and photos for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use Winners’ names and photos for future promotional and marketing activities.
5. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the contest without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the contest is final with respect to any aspect of the contest, including the determination of the winner(s) or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
7. The Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondences will not be entertained.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our phone line at 04-505 0070 or 016-4183770 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Updated on 8th June 2023)
𝐆𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲! 🎉🎂
– Chocolate Sponge Cake with Mint Cream and Chocolate Chips
C6 for RM68.00 +/- 450g
C8 for RM88.00 +/- 700g
– Mocha Sponge Cake with Tiramisu Mousse
C6 for RM68.00 +/- 450g
C8 for RM88.00 +/- 700g
SMART DADDY (CUPCAKE 4PCS)
Buy a delicious #Father’s Day cake and enter for a chance to win our GRAND prize: 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗠 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝟭𝟭𝟬𝗲 worth up to RM5,060! 🏍️💨 Celebrate Dad in style and rev up the excitement with our SPEND & WIN contest. Don’t miss out on the chance to make this Father’s Day one to remember!
Simple steps to enter the Spend & Win contest:
1️⃣ Purchase any of Bread History Signature Cake (C6 or above) or Father’s Day Special Cakes.
2️⃣ Scan your BH membership in-store or fill in your BH membership at the checkout page for online purchases. at http://www.BreadHistory.com.my .
Then you are entitled to join our Spend & Win contest!🥳 What are you waiting for? Tag your friends or family and let them join too!
T&C Applies. This promo is not applicable to Intel PG7, Keysight Technologies & 24xpress outlets.
Lucky Draw Contest: 1st June – 31st July
Congratulations to the winners of Bread History’s Mother’s Day Spend and Win – Early Bird and Grand Lucky Draw! 🎁🥳
To see if you’re one of our lucky winners, please check your name on the poster displayed in this post. 📷✨
Thank you to all the wonderful participants who took part in our Mother’s Day Spend and Win event. Your support and enthusiasm made it a huge success! 🙌🌷
Once again, congratulations to our lucky winners! Our Bread History personnel shall contact you soon for prize collection arrangement. Kindly ensure you have registered a valid contact number in BH APP. 💌✨
Bread History is delighted to announce the results of our 2023 Mother’s Day “GORGEOUS MAMA” Photo Contest as follows:
*1st May Wong *
2nd Angelyn Ong
3rd Carol Chin
Congratulations to all winners! Kindly PM us with your personal details such as full name and contact numbers for prize collection. 🎁
Thank you everyone for your participation in the Bread History Mother’s Day Photo Contest! Hope you had a blessed Mother’s Day celebration with your family members. Stay connected with our Facebook page for more promotions and contests soon. 😘
🍩🎉 Get ready for a mouthwatering treat! 🎉🍩
Attention all sweet tooths and doughnut lovers! 🍩❤️ Brace yourselves for an extraordinary experience as we proudly introduce our NEW PREMIUM DOUGHNUT at Bread History! 😎✨
Our PREMIUM DOUGHNUT Launching on TODAY!!! 20th May, 2023 🗓️🎈 Be among the first to savor the exceptional flavors of our Premium Doughnuts, available exclusively at your nearest Bread History Outlets. 🏪🌍
We’re thrilled to announce that something incredibly delicious is on its way to tantalize your taste buds. Our Premium Doughnuts are carefully crafted with the finest ingredients, ensuring a truly indulgent and unforgettable treat. 🌟👌
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to satisfy your cravings with our #brandnew delicacy. 🤤👀 Join us as we embark on a delectable journey together! 😋💫
Woohoo! 🎉 Do you love our Surubaya, Rainbow cake, Honey Marble cake & Swiss Roll Slice? If yes, this is the month you’ve been waiting for!
We’re offering a promo where you can buy any three of our famous Surubaya , Rainbow cake 🌈 ,Honey Marble cake & Swiss Roll Slice for just RM10! 💰
Yes, you read that right!
You can indulge in our scrumptious dry cakes without breaking the bank.
Our Surubaya is perfect for those who love the taste of butter, chocolate and a hint of apricot jam, while our Rainbow cake 🌈 is a colourful delight with cream cheese that will make your taste buds dance with joy. And not forget our latest Honey Marble cake, which is a sweet cake with a perfect balance of honey 🍯 and chocolate 🍫 flavours. Swiss Roll Slice with few of choice which Oreo Choc, Red Velvet, Greentea & Golden Moist 🍰
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to our store and treat yourself to some of the best Surubaya, Rainbow cake, Honey Marble cake & Swiss Roll Slice you’ll ever taste. Remember, so don’t miss out on this sweet deal! 😋
Monthly date drop-down for you to know when’s the next BH Day!
Dear Bread Historians! Don’t miss out on our BH DAY (on every first Monday of the month) and enjoy 3X reward points! The more you spend, the more points you earn, the more cashback you/ll get!
How to enjoy it? Just 4 simple steps only!
Step 1 Download & Sign Up: Download Bread History App from Playstore/Apple Stores and sign up as member for FREE
Step 2 Spend: Spend any purchase at Bread History outlets
Step 3 Earn: Earn points for every purchase & 3X reward points on BH day!
Step 4 Redeem: Redeem cashback!
Wondering if there is an expiry period for both points & cashback? No worries! There is no expiry period on points and cashback! You’re free to keep them for as long as you want! Make every purchase worth it for you by turning it into cashback! RM1 = 1 point, 50 points = RM5 cashback! Sign up Bread History App today and earn your points and cashback now!
*Terms and conditions apply.
#breadhistory #savourbakery #bhday2023
© 2023 Bread History Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.
Hey there! Have you ever heard of a delicious dessert called Honey Marble Cake🍯🐝🍰? It’s a new slice cake that’s perfect for anyone who loves sweet treats😍. This cake is special because it’s made with real honey, which gives it a unique and yummy taste.
The Honey Marble Cake is not your ordinary cake! It’s a beautiful cake that has swirls of chocolate🍫, with layer of butter cream🍦. This makes it look so cool and exciting to eat😘! When you take a bite, you can taste the sweetness 🥰🥰🥰of the honey🍯 and the flavour of the chocolate🍫 and vanilla🍦, all in one delicious cake.
This cake is great for any occasion, whether it’s for your breakfast🧇🍳🥞, dessert🍨, a birthday party🎉🎊✨🎁🎂 or just a fun snack with your friends.
If you love sweets and trying new things, you should definitely give the Honey Marble Cake a try. You won’t regret it!🤩🤩🤩😘
📢Looking for a 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞🎄this holiday season? The Christmas #cake collection is here!🎉
The #excellent, #charming design will make your Christmas celebration more memorable. This year, we have numerous new, unique designs and 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 gift set🎁!! So, make sure you don’t miss out!😍
#Orders are now available! It’s suitable for gifting or celebration, so let’s order now and have an unforgettable Christmas celebration
Bread History Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
© 2022 Bread History Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved
BH Day 2021
Markdown your calendar(s)
#breadhistory #savourbakery #bhday2021
© 2021 Bread History Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved
👻 Peek-a-boo! ⚰️ The haunt is on as Halloween 🎃 is near, so are you ready to scare 😈 your family or friends this coming Halloween?
If you are worrying 😟 or struggling with what to get on Halloween night 🌃 well Bread History has released its Halloween Series 🧛 to the market! Look at our scary 👹 but adorable 🖤 cake & cupcakes that we have to offer.
Some 🦇 spooktacular news where pre-orders are available for orders from 🕸 17th October 2022 onwards and collection periods from 🕸 22nd October onwards!
Hurry up on planning your Halloween party and place your order with us! 🖤
Buy 20 pieces of Cash Vouchers and get 1 piece for FREE!
Terms & Conditions:
Indulge in our new menu for Baby Full Moon Gift Sets
Enjoy the greatest gift from above where those little feet make the biggest footprints in your life as a parent.
Let’s start the magical journey of parenthood. Congratulation!
Delight your folks with our newly launched Full Moon Gift Sets that carry Delight, Joyful, Grateful, Gracious, and Blissful meanings as one of our wishes to all. A special thank-giving gift for your loved one.
Please visit any nearby BH outlets to get the details. Our serving crew is always there to serve you better!
©️ 2021 Bread History Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.